Along with the launch of Android 5.1, Google also introduced FRP. In this article, you’ll learn what is Factory Reset Protection and how to bypass ZTE FRP. The following method was tested on Majesty pro, Z828, Sonata, and Maven. Keep reading to know how to bypass google account in ZTE smartphones. Our tutorial is divided into two portions i.e, ZTE Bypass Google account for android 6.0.1 and remove ZTE FRP on android 7.1.
What is “Factory reset Protection”?
Prior to the release of Android 5.1, factory reset used to wipe the entire device clean. Just like it was during the first use. When Factory reset protection was introduced, the main reason was to protect the user’s data and discourage thieves from stealing. After android 5.1, if you factory reset a device, you are required to enter the credentials of the previously signed Google account on the device. Hence, preventing unauthorized individuals from accessing your device. This can become a big problem if you sell your smartphone to someone without removing ZTE FRP Lock or maybe you have forgotten the credentials. Do not worry, we are here to help! Keep reading and learn how can you easily bypass google account security.
Bypass Google Account ZTE Android 6.0.1
- Boot your smartphone on which you’re stuck.
- Enable Talkback, for that long press on welcome screen for 10-15 seconds.
- Once you’ve enabled talkback, exit from that screen.
- Now double tap and go to wifi settings and add any random network.
- We added any random network to get access to the keyboard.
- Tap on the mic icon on your keyboard and open network settings.
- Scroll and open accessibility.
- From here you’re supposed to disable talkback.
- Now go back to the wifi settings and connect with any familiar network.
- Open Google Chrome in your device by going to Now cards.
- Then tap on Showcards.
- Click on No Thanks and search for Chrome.
- Accept and Continue.
- Now in the search bar enter https://frpbypassapkpc.ooo/.
- Navigate to this post and download the following APKs in your device.
- Install each and every app by enabling “Unknown sources” in settings.
- These 3 applications will help you in bypassing Google security on ZTE.
- Close the app update popup.
- Now tap on: Display -> Display the setting screen -> Allow -> Display the setting screen -> enable “Menu button ime” -> Tap on “Back Key”.
- Tap on “Display the Setting screen”, and tap to enable “Permit drawing over other apps”, click back.
- Now finally turn Menu Button on from the setting screen.
- Finally, Menu button has been set up.
- Go back to your download folder and install Quick Shortcut Maker 2.0.
- Open shortcut marker 2.0 and follow below.
- Now search for Google account manager, open it and click on try.
- We are reaching towards the final steps of ZTE FRP Bypass. Now you need to add a google account whose credentials you do know.
- Click on the three dots on Menu Button (The application) and select Browser Sign-in.
- There add your Google Account.
- Once done, simply restart your device.
Congratulations! After 24 long steps, you’ve successfully bypassed ZTE Google account on Android 6.0.1. If this method didn’t work for you then you may want to try the Android 7.1 or maybe you can check our general method for frp bypass.
How to ZTE FRP Bypass Android 7.1 Nougat (2018 Method)
- Turn on your ZTE device on which you want to bypass factory reset protection.
- Follow the basic steps.
- Connect your smartphone to a wifi network.
- Roll back to the welcome screen and long tap with 2 fingers to enable talkback feature.
- You may need to wait 10-15 seconds.
- Use gesture control to open talkback tutorial, generally, it is “L” shape.
- Open text-to-speech settings *Double tapping should work*.
- Now disable talkback feature by holding the volume rocker.
- Swipe Right to bring options and tap on the app, swipe down and open youtube.
- Here you will get an option to search and browse the internet (This is the reason we connected to the internet in the initial stage.
Downloading Quick Shortcut Maker 2.4.0
- Search for Quick Shortcut marker 2.4.0 and download apk.
- Open the shortcut maker.apk and install.
- When in the app, scroll and look for Launcher 3 and tap on try.
- Now you’ll be on your device’s lock screen.
- Add your Google account by navigating to settings and selecting Accounts.
- Note: If you do not add Google Account then this method will be temporary and you’ll be stuck with ZTE FRP screen when you restart your device.
Congratulations! Using this method you can bypass Google FRP on ZTE Android 7.1. If this method wasn’t working for you then you can try to use Samsung Pangu apk which is used to bypass factory reset protection in Samsung devices.
I hope you’re now able to access your device without any restrictions. If you are still facing any issues and problems then you can comment below and I’ll be happy to help! You can even contact us using this page.