FRP Bypass | ByPass Google Factory Reset Protection: Before FRP Protection was launched, people used to simply factory reset their devices when they would’ve forgotten their Pattern, pin or password. But when Google and Samsung phones introduced FRP protection in their devices, this option was no longer available. In this post, we’ll be giving your FRP Bypass Apk by rootjunky. With our given method you’ll be able to bypass Factory Reset Protection on Android 5.0 and 6.0 or any other. If you particularly have a Samsung handset then maybe Samsung Pangu FRP Bypass will be more useful.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
Let’s suppose there is an old device which you want to sell but you’ve forgotten the Password so you simply factory reset it from the recovery mode. Now, this would’ve worked if FRP was not in place or disabled. But after this, when you’ll boot your device you will be required to enter the Gmail ID and Password which was initially synced with your device. And if you don’t it then you’re screwed, you cannot access your device. Hence, here comes FRP Bypass Apk which will help you in bypassing Factory Reset Protection. To know more about Factory reset protection, we recommend you read this article.
Google launched FRP security feature with the release of Android version Lolipop in January 2016 to the most of Android devices like Samsung, LG, and many others. No doubt that it’s a great security feature for all those people who are a concern for their privacy. But it’s very irritating for those who are not able to remember the password and get stuck at locked screen due to FRP Bypass security feature.
FRP Bypass APK | Google Factory Reset Protection Easily
Before starting the definite guide on How to perform FRP Bypass, we would like to make our readers aware that apparently there are two methods with which you can do so. First method requires a OTG cable, a pen drive and a PC. The Second method is quite liberal and you don’t need a pendrive and OTG in order to bypass Google FRP. As you’re about to begin with the procedure, we would like to declare that you cannot hold https://frpbypassapkpc.ooo or FRP Bypass Apk responsible for any mishap encountered while executing the following mentioned tutorial.
Google FRP Bypass with OTG and Pendrive
- Download the FRP Bypass apk file from the button provided below.
NOTE: The apk is of the Development settings but it is just renamed as FRP Bypass. Read the instructions and you’ll understand why.
- Transfer the file from your PC to a pendrive or a OTG drive.
- Turn on the device on which you want to Bypass Factory Reset Protection.
- Go through the basic settings of selecting language, network, name, etc.
- Now soon enough Google FRP will pop up asking you to enter the Gmail ID and password of your previously linked account.
- It is pretty obvious that you won’t be able to complete that step otherwise you wouldn’t be reading this article.
- Now connect the OTG drive to your mobile Or connect the pendrive to your device via a OTG cable.
- File explorer will automatically pop in front of you.
- Now, navigate your way through the file manager and open the apk.
- Go to Settings and allow unknown sources, after this you’ll be able to install this application.
- Once installed, click open and this app will take you to the settings of your device.
- Now, scroll down and open Backup and Reset. Click Factory Data Reset and confirm the process.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully bypassed Google’s FRP. After the process is completed, just restart your device and factory reset protection will not bug you anymore. However, if an OTG drive or an OTG cable is not handy at the moment you may want to consider the second method which we’re going to explain below.
How to FRP Bypass without OTG Drive / Cable?
Alright! Until here we described a method with which you can bypass Google’s FRP using a PC, OTG or a Pendrive. If you don’t have the above-mentioned requirements then no problem. Follow the alternate method described below and you’ll be good to go!
- Turn on the device on which you want to bypass factory reset protection.
- Complete the basic steps like choosing language, networks, wifi device, etc.
- Now the trick is, when FRP screen pops up, open the settings from there. Hold the comma button and the settings option should pop up.
- Check the image attached for understanding what we’re saying.
- Now click on menu button and then click “Help and Feedback”.
- Here type anything in the search bar, select it and click on share.
- Now select messaging and then the new message and type a number. Select it and click on contacts icon.
- Click on call icon. Hit the new call option, and you see dial pad open. Type this number there: *#*#4636#*#*
- Navigate your way towards Usage statistics and click on the back arrow button.
- Voila! You would’ve entered settings menu.
- From there select Factory Data Reset and you’ll be done.
Once you restart your device, the FRP will not be there anymore and you would’ve successfully bypassed FRP! You – 1, Google FRP – 0. If you’re still facing issues while trying to use FRP Bypass apk then check the video below and I hope this will clear your doubts.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. While trying Method 1 and Method I was getting “Custom Binary blocked by FRP lock”. What to do?
Answer: This is a common issue faced by a lot of android holders experiencing factory reset protection lock. A detailed guide about this issue can be found on our page: Custom Binary Blocked by FRP lock solution.
Q. Is there any alternative method?
Q. Will my device be harmed in any way due to FRP Bypass?
Answer: It all comes down to you that whether you follow the instructions mentioned properly or not.
Q. Will my Warranty be void after doing this?
Answer: No, your warranty will not be void after bypassing Google FRP.
Probably this solved your problem with FRP Bypass. As you know after the Mark Zuckerburg incident, Google is becoming even more strict for users’ privacy and they are devising new techniques in order to protect its customers. Now a thieve can also use the same methods which we employed in order to gain access to stolen devices, so as they say “Privacy and Security on the internet is a myth”.